Total Pageviews

Monday, October 22, 2007

Check out Scott McKeon's album "Can't Take No More"

A friend of mine told me to lend an ear to Scott McKeon. Scott who?? I asked? Scott McKeon! Well, Scott McKeon is a British Blues guitarist who recently released his debut album "Can't Take No More". This album was produced by Jesse Davey - the former guitarist of "The Hoax".
So what is it all about? This album sure is a hammer! The more I listen to it, the more I like it! Scott has a style of his own and really hits the floor. He plays hard and loud and sometimes his tone reminds me of a man now buried in Austin, Texas. On the other hand there is his ability to play slow and soft. He's not the type of guitarist who tries to play as many notes as possible.
Well, what's the bottom line?
He has passion, a great technique and yes this man can sing!

No comments:

Post a Comment